Saturday, August 25, 2007

Wow! 2nd Place at LA84

Incredible! I won 2nd place in diving at the LA84 Foundation Diving Festival. The best divers from the LA area were there to compete.

I was pretty nervous, so I only watched the other diver from my team. I turned my back when the rest of the divers dove because I didn't want to get intimidated.

I got pretty good scores on all my dives, but the last dive, was my highest difficulty dive and I nailed it... got the best scores I ever got on a dive.

Below is my winning dive.



Thanks to everyone that helped me this summer. My coach Sarah, my grandpa Dick, my tumbling coach Gabe, my dad for his coaching and my mom for taking me to all those practices and meets.

I'm going to be diving some more this fall at Santa Clarita. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: