Friday, July 6, 2007

Diving for one week - Part 1

Dear Grandpa,

I've now been diving for a week. I still really like it. Here are some videos of my dives. I'm including several versions of each dive. I'm showing you some of the messed up dives as well as the good ones. Dad says that showing you my mistakes will help you to coach me.

I'm sorry these videos aren't as clear as the last ones. Mom took them on the wrong setting. The next ones will be better.

Please keep coaching me. I wish you were here. Want to come and visit?

Love, Jed



This is a half twist




This is another half twist



This is a full twist



This is a head bang dive. Do you like it?



This is my Gymnastics Coach, Gabe - I want
to do THIS dive!

This is the end of Part 1... please look at the videos in Part 2.

No comments: