Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28, 2007 - 2nd day of diving practice

Dear Grandpa,

Today was my second day of diving practice. My coach's name is Sarah. She was trained as a swimmer, not a diver. But, she did go to Olympic trials. She knows a lot of coaches in LA. She told me that once she cleans me up, she will introduce me to other coaches. I think she thinks I am kind of good.

I would very much like to have you help me. Because mom can take videos of my dives and she can upload them to this website... you can see my dives within hours after I have done them. I will love it if you would look at them and tell me what you would tell me if I was right there with you.

I really enjoy diving. I wish you could be here to coach me, but this is pretty cool that we can do it this way.

Here are the videos from today (Thursday). You need to scroll down the page to see each dive. Click on the little gray button on the bottom of each picture to see the video.

Love, Jed




This is a Front Tuck



This is a Tuck Dive



This is the Layout




This is the one and a half



This is the Ganor - done AFTER talking to Grandpa. Thanks, Grandpa.

No comments: